Perform mechanical engineering duties necessary to support the production processes for automobile bodies with the goal of maximizing productivity and quality. Monitor quality control through inspection, sampling and other means. Identify opportunities for production efficiency improvements and make appropriate recommendations. Monitor suppliers, coordinate with procurement, perform process audits, lead supplier meetings. Coordinate compliance with government and industry requirements in the production.
Up to 20% of travel is required.
2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or a related occupation in the automotive manufacturing sector.
Must include some experience with:
- Implementation of quality assurance standards, drafting of quality assurance policies and procedures, devising of sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data, management of certificate of analysis.
- Planning, conduct and monitoring of testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Collection and compilation of statistical quality data, preparing reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities to management.
- Coordination and support of on-site audits of the manufacturing processes.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Development of containment strategies when defects found.
- Utilization of Enterprise Resource Planning, Warehouse Management and Management Execution Systems.
- Utilization of Excel macros and pivot tables on large data sets for analysis.
- Statistical Process Control.
- Root Cause Analysis.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related field. Foreign equivalents are acceptable.
Please copy and paste your resume in the email body do not send attachments, we cannot open them and email them at candidates at placementservicesusa.com with reference #093804 in the subject line.