Job Summary and Qualifications
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for evaluating, planning, directing and administering occupational therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician in the inpatient and/or outpatient setting. You will administer occupational therapy to patients throughout their lifespan and will also be able to provide age-specific direct care services to this patient population, which is comprised of all ages. You will coordinate, delegate and supervise responsibilities assigned to supportive staff. You will demonstrate effective resource utilization, which is critical to operational stability within the organization.
· You will communicate and assist in resolving problems.
· You will participate in performance improvement and program growth.
· You will participate in all infection control, departmental equipment training, organizational safety and fire safety programs.
· Graduate of a 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
· License to Practice Occupational Therapy in Florida.
· BLS Certification.
Schedule: 5x8 days, start time flexible; rotating weekends