Chiropractor Barrington, IL (NW suburb of Chicago)
Future ownership potential
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter Chiropractor with excellent manual manipulation and soft tissue skills to join our practice full time in Barrington, IL. We are seeking a newer or recent graduate who is looking for long term growth within a fantastic company! Our Chiropractic office has been thriving for the past 16 years, we are looking for a chiropractor who is versed in manipulation, rehab/corrective exercise and who possesses the ability to build rapport with patients while improving their health.
The incoming Chiropractor will be expected to work hard, learn and be willing to put in the extra work if they are motivated by growth potential and future ownership potential. You will not only become a better provider but well versed in running a business. Current clinicians are not turning over patients; the new doctor will be taught how to grow his or her own patient base and grow toward ownership.
In our clinic, it is our mission to offer the most uniquely individualized and professional care available and to promote the wellbeing of our patients while helping them achieve and maintain the highest quality of life. We also strive to provide cutting-edge, state-of-the-art modalities and services to our patients within our family-friendly facility. We empower highly motivated patients to identify and achieve their optimal health potential. Our team of highly trained physicians and practitioners accomplish this together through innovative modalities supported by research and development. We have an amazing, supportive team environment and our patients rave about our excellent customer service and our sincere compassion and concern for their welfare. Our practice utilizes manual chiropractic spine and extremity adjusting, corrective exercise, dry needling, soft tissue mobilization and is looking for a self-starter who wants to learn how to operate a successful practice and have the unique ability to learn, grow and then have options for ownership.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Collaborate with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in IL
• Must be able to manually manipulate.
• Recent grads will be considered
• Full time (Monday Friday)
• $70k-$85k (DOE)
• Monthly bonus
• PTO and Paid Holidays
• CEU stipend
• Health Insurance
• Potential growth opportunities with mentorship and possible ownership
We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to Brian Torchin.
Brian Torchin / CEO