If you have 5 years of Commercial Lines Account Manager and are a solid generalist with strong property and middle market experience, my client would like to talk to you about joining their growing Large Accounts Team.
My client is a National Insurance Brokerage. This new role will be based out of their Lake Oswego office. You will work a Mon to Fri hybrid schedule of 1-2 days in office. You will work with large, layered property accounts. A typical account will be at least $10,000 revenue or more. The agency uses EPIC.
They offer excellent benefits, retirement, PTO, bonus opportunity, mentoring and lots of opportunity for continued career growth. They pay for continuing education/certifications and encourage their staff to become strong technical resources for their insureds. They have a compliment of Account Coordinators to help with processing tasks. This is a great career opportunity to work with and learn under a great team who are recognized as industry experts.
You will handle the renewal, remarketing if needed with oversight from the AE who leads the team. You will handle daily service requests and other special projects that are part of the risk management program.
Key job aspects:
• Develops complete client information and applications for renewal business under the direction of the Producer, Senior Account Executive, or Account Executive. Develops the proposal for review with Producers.
• Processes change requests/endorsements, binders, certificates, account summaries, proposals, policies, lost policy releases, audit, and account balance status when requested. Ensures that these items are given to the client in a timely manner.
• Initiates appropriate correspondence with carriers and clients. Responds to requests from clients and insurance companies.
• Maintains files with proper records according to company procedures.
• Assists in the development of strong business relationships with appropriate insurance carrier personnel.
• Ensures accuracy of account information for renewal policies, endorsements, and audits for accuracy in rating, coverage, signatures, and enters these transactions to generate billing invoices in a timely manner.
Candidates need to have 5+ years of experience as a Commercial Middle Market Insurance Agency Account Manager. Experience with layered property is desired. Must have an Oregon P & C license, and strong MS Office skills.
To apply, email your resume to or call 360-392-8140.