I came across your profile on our resume database and wanted to reach out regarding a Job opportunity. If interested please reply with your updated resume, contact details, and best time to discuss regarding the opportunity.
Job Role: PLC Control engineer
Location: Farmington Hills, MI / Spring Hills, TN(Onsite day 1)
Job Type: Fulltime Permanent
Mandatory Skill:- Siemens TIA portal
• Assists in creating and following electrical design schedule, from specification concept to system up completion, while keeping to an overall project schedule.
• Testing, evaluating, modifying and calibrating products and instruments.
• Analyze plant processes, design and implement improvements
• Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
• Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design including electrical requirements, robotic safety standards, and motor controls.
• Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for all work completed.
Story Behind the Need Business Group & Key Projects
• Position’s Contributions to Work Group
• Team culture
• Surrounding team & key projects
• Purpose of this team
• Reason for the request Position’s Contributions to Work Group:
- Aid engineers in troubleshooting equipment, PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Machining, office
- 2-7 years PLC experience
Technical Skills (Required) - Electrical troubleshooting, PLC SIEMENS
IDC Technologies Inc