Job Title: Manufacturing Production Associate
Reports to: Zac Efron
FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Job Grade: GS-2
Job Summary: A production associate is responsible for performing various tasks in a factory or manufacturing setting. Production associates typically work on an assembly line and are responsible for ensuring that products meet quality standards. (Spherion Staffing, 2023).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspecting products
• Helping with the assembly and packaging of products
• Overseeing the types of materials used in production
• Ensuring the proper use of equipment
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Training will be provided to entry-level associates with no prior experience with equipment.
• Associates use measuring tools but do not write extensively or perform complex mathematical calculations.
• Production associates receive training to advance to the Production Associate II position or into lead roles.
• Some knowledge of manufacturing safety standards.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma
• Training will be provided to entry-level associates concerning the equipment and the safety of our production staff.
• Although the role requires long periods of standing, some roles are performed seated. Employees usually rotate through these stations for four hours at a time.
• The company prides itself on crafting very light shoes; as such, the typical lifting weight is 25 pounds at the most.
• Factory/ Manufacturing setting.
• Full-time availability, which may vary based on employer’s needs.
• We encourage a work environment that ensures trustworthiness and teamwork. We’re looking for individuals that enjoy working with others and strive off teamwork.
Perks & Benefits:
• Competitive pay
• Flexible work schedules
• Floating holidays
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Healthcare & Dental Coverage
• Career Development
• Tuition Reimbursement