Responsible for the procurement of services (such as but not limited to Labor, Consulting Service, Calibration, Logistical Support, Base Life Support type of Services), construction and repair type service agreements, lease type agreements, that support KBRs business effort. Manage the entire lifecycle of the subcontract, including (but not limited to) identifying specific needs, researching and negotiating with possible sources, and deciding which provider to select as the subcontractor. The candidate must be capable to perform a in depth Price Analysis using various available and approved techniques. Subcontracts administrators evaluate terms and award the subcontract. During a subcontract, the SCA is responsible for monitoring the terms of the subcontract including progress, plans, invoices and payments. Address any change orders, modifications or disputes in timely manner and in accordance with prescribed guidance/manuals.
Must have strong leadership, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of government regulatory guidelines, particularly provisions of the Federal Acquisition Regulation and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation is preferred. Ideal candidate would have several years of work experience in a subcontracting and/or procurement position.
• Be able to perform and maintain a heavy workload of a full range of procurement and administrative activities.
• Qualify suppliers, issue requests for proposals, evaluate proposals, and award agreements in accordance to established company procedures.
• Have some knowledge how to implement FAR requirements as related to procurement.
• Negotiate pricing, contract specifications, delivery dates, schedule and terms and conditions.
• Be able to plan, schedule, coordinate, track progress and provide status of subcontracts to ensure service timelines and budgets are maintained.
• Protect the company’s interest and ensure compliance with company policies and requirements.
• Work with accounts payable to support processing subcontract invoices.
• Have experience and skills to work in various ERP Systems and run reports.
Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 2+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.