₹2 - ₹8 Per Year
• Lead the Grooming, Planning, Review and Retrospective meetings with Engineering team
• Manage JIRA stories and track the progress, remove impediments
• Track and report engineering team’s sprint progress to the management team
• Create and manage weekly & monthly Agile Compliance reports
• Co-ordinate with the TPM to release the feature on time
• Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to ensure story readiness
• Experience to provide training to the team on the agile methodologies
• Ability to resolve conflict with a continual focus on the Scrum values of openness, honesty, commitment, courage, and respect
• Adept at identifying and removing impediments slowing the Development team down, as well as shielding the team from external interruptions and distractions
Our Ideal Candidate
• Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
• 6-7 years of overall IT experience out of which the last 2-3 years should be as Scrum Master
• Work experience in retails projects is highly desired.
• Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
• Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial