Our client is a global, privately held technology company, based in Matthews, North Carolina with a solid legacy of over 40 years generating exceptional organic growth. Our client designs, manufactures and distributes, award winning specialized products, for use in the life sciences and analytical laboratories as well as process plants worldwide. Our client is a recognized world leader in providing products that simplify science to increase accuracy and repeatability. Our client operates foreign subsidiaries in United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Italy, France and Japan and has a global network of over fifty, third party distributors. Our client promotes an environment of collaboration enabling a fast paced, rapid development organization with strong associate retention. Our client provides competitive compensation, profit sharing, benefits plans and wellness programs.
The ERP Business Analyst will lead and manage business unit requests, resources and deliverables ensuring proper priority and business impact assessments. This position will coordinate and facilitate activities within the organization and external partners ensuring timing and commitments are delivered. The right candidate will have the ability to create business requirements, provide system support and ensure prompt and clear communication to the users.
• Lead multiple concurrent projects related to enhancements, upgrades or improvements in the Business System resulting in improved efficiencies within the business
• Provide ERP support consisting of data maintenance, reporting solutions, workflow design & management and root cause analysis
• Maintain data models of ERP data, along with Historical and third-party data utilizing Synapse and other ETL and API related software
• Develop and enhance BI solution architecture and monitor performance while maintaining appropriate data governance and change management
• Perform regression testing of ERP system upgrades and patches
• Review business unit requests
o Analyze request category and determine scope, level of work and resource requirements
o Create business requirements documents including workflows, diagrams other visual aids if required
o Ensure deliverables are on schedule and accurate by properly executing all required testing
• Develop project plans, track and provide timely communication on status to the business users
• Maintain ERP system diagram including integrations, data sources, manual uploads, etc.
• 5+ years of project management experience or relevant experience in systems implementation
• Knowledge of relational databases, Synapse or SQL server SSIS packages desired
• Solid knowledge and management of project lifecycle
• Ability to engage with the user community in a clear and concise manner including presentations, designs and visuals
• Excellent multi-tasking skills managing multiple projects and competing demands
• Experience in MS Dynamics 365 is required, and Power BI desired
• Requires ERP experience, primarily manufacturing and production tracking, secondary would be ERP Financial.