• AC Helpers are generally trained in all aspects of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning installation.
• Installing, maintaining, and repairing roof units for heating and air conditioning as well as the units inside residential and commercial buildings.
• Operating a variety of hand and power tools needed for AC installation.
• Cleaning and replacing air ducts.
• picking up and delivering parts, tools, materials, and supplies to and from the job site.
• Ensuring all tools, materials, and equipment are in good working order.
• Completing preventative maintenance on AC systems and the associated equipment.