Interview Process: Initial phone screening (30 min) and then a technical video Teams call (1 hour)
They have to write some type of SQL statements to address the solutions
SAS will be other
Provide statistical programming for regulatory submissions and publications, and ad hoc or post hoc analyses. Generate analysis data sets, listings, tables and figures, as well as supporting documentation. Function as lead programmer on single or multi-protocol projects, and participate in project team meetings. Assume protocol level responsibilities in statistical programming. Review protocol and SAP, write/review analysis data specifications, etc. Interact with Statisticians, Clinical Data Programmers, Data Managers, Clinical Operations personnel and project manager to ensure the timeline and quality of analysis data and reporting. Independently validate SAS data sets and outputs from CROs or other programmers. Prepare validation documentation. Develop and maintain SAS programming infrastructure, macros and standards. Adhere to the company’s and departmental SOPs, Working Instructions and Standards. Participate in the company’s development and implementation of global analysis data standards, output formats, standard SAS programs, etc.
Our ideal candidate has ability to read and understand requirement documents, has hands-on development experience involving SAS coding, Excel, SQL, and various Databases, and preferably has their SAS certification as Advanced programmer.
• Leads, makes significant contributions, and/or provides technical leadership to high visibility projects to identify and resolve issues of strategic importance to the organization. Interfaces regularly with senior management to produce timely and valuable results.
• Directs the development of outcomes and process measures, including technical specifications, to enable population measurement, guideline implementation, and evaluation.
• Builds and maintains complex statistical SAS routines using macros, vendor software, and software written by self and others.
• Tests and maintains data integrity across multiple databases
• Builds sophisticated statistical models and forecasting tools using these databases.
• Designs and enhances databases.
• Designs menu systems that are effective and user-friendly.
• Develops reports with accurate, easy to read, useful information that satisfies the client’s needs.
• Designs and generates tracking and monitoring tools.
• Designs research plans for data gathering and analysis.
• Participates significantly in interpreting analyses and developing action plans accordingly.
• Defines and frames complex multi-dimensional healthcare issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
• Develops creative alternative solutions.
• Works closely with IT and outside partners (and physicians for SCPMG departments).
• Sets the strategic direction of projects.
• Determines goals and priorities with team, clients, or project management sponsors (when appropriate).
• May coordinate team/project activities and schedules.
• May establish team membership and project participants, provide leadership to multi-disciplinary project teams, as well as manage work of outside consultants when used.
• Communicates results/recommendations to project sponsors, clients, and various senior level audiences.
• May participate in the development and management of the department, including coaching and recruiting for consultants/analysts and other departmental activities.
• Minimum five (5) years programming in SAS, R, SQL, Python or equivalent required.
• Master’s degree in economics, finance, health care administration, public health administration, statistics, mathematics, operations research, or a directly related field required, OR six (6) years of directly related experience.
• Broad familiarity with Health Care preferred.
• Tableau, Microsoft Office skills and Relational Data Base concepts required.
• Exceptional analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team.
• Must be an independent self-starter.
• Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and results orientation.
• General application of concepts, techniques and standards in general business analysis, as well as IT principles and practices.
• Analysis/documentation of processes, methods, solutions, etc.
• Interpretive translates business processes and requirements into system specifications.
Experience with SQL, macros, AF, and SASGRAPH, PROC Report and statistical procedures in SAS, SAS on UNIX, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Data Integration Studio