Quality Control & Assurance Executive
No. of Openings : 02 nos.
Experience : 6-8 Yrs.
Experience Field : From Food Industry
Qualification : B. Tech / M. Tech. Food Technology / Microbiology / BSc. Chemistry, MSc.Chemistry,
Gender : Male/Female
: Foods company.
Company Profile : Food Processing
Khandala, Dist.: Satara, Maharashtra
Salary Annual CTC : 3.6 to 6.0 LPA
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Food quality assurance executive is responsible for ensuring that food products meet standards
set by both their companies and regulatory authorities.
2. They may review food quality and food safety policies documentation and manage audits by
third-party or agencies.
3. Executive may train quality assurance employees and oversee manufacturing and production
4. Improve reliability of new product development processes
5. Maintain company quality standards