Job Summary: Must possesses excellent project execution skills with 2-3 years relevant hands on experience in F & G Systems for PAN India Oil and Gas industry project sites.
1. Shall be responsible for entire Installation and commissioning construction management activities at all the project sites.
2. Ensuring implementation of safety norms for entire team working at all the project sites.
3. Proper closure and handing over of the project sites to the customer/end-user.
4. Hands on experience in Erection, Installation and commissioning of Integrated Fire, Gas, Flame Detection Systems at various project sites.
5. Purchase/Procurement of material required at project sites as and when required.
6. Well versed with Safety Procedures at construction Sites, Indian Electricity Rules and statutory regulations for installation in process plant.
7. Time to time reporting daily progress (DPR) to management, concern customer’s officials and ensure smooth running of the project sites.
8. Co-ordinating with HO, internal departments like Sales & Service, Procurement and Production.
9. Ensure timely completion of projects that meet customer’s specifications and business needs.
1. Diploma or degree in Instrumentation/Electronics engineering having 2-5 years relevant experience. B Sc Electronics/Instrumentation candidates with relevant experience can also apply.
2. Should have experience in executing integrated F & G Systems, Smoke, Fire and Flame Detection Systems, Instrumentation and Control Systems, PLC/SCADA based Systems etc.
3. Must have willingness to travel all over India at Projects site and staying at site for longer period.
4. Ensure proper Installation and commissioning of the Systems.
5. Must possess ability to understand all the aspects of project management like technical, commercial etc.