My new client is looking for an experienced and well-organized Business Development Executive to support their Business Development team in Dubai
The successful candidate will become the central point of contact for colleagues and clients alike and the catalyst for new sales and the overall efficiency of the business development operation.
The ideal candidate can confidently establish first client contacts via the telephone, introduce the company and their service offerings and qualify the interest and potential of prospective clients. The candidate can effectively prescreen large number of contacts and schedule quality phone consultations and face-to-face meetings for the business development team.
The Business Development Executive will assist with business trip appointment schedules and keep the team’s meeting schedules up to date and busy. The Business Development Executive will work directly with the team to ensure each team member have sufficient and high quality client telephone and face to face interactions each day.
He or she will manage the client relationship management system (Salesforce) by entering new client contacts and business leads, updating lead and account information as well as sales reports and dashboards, ensuring our data is accurate at all times.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s business development activities to maximize their performance and the long term growth of the organization.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior sales experience, we would like to hear from you.
The role requires the candidate to:
* Follow up on Program delegate lists
* Follow up or contact Conference delegate lists
* Contact Alumni lists
* Top 50 target client intelligence gathering
* Initial phone response to Open/Other inbound inquiries and follow up on booking forms, entering leads to Salesforce
* Setting up Face-to-Face appointment schedules for Business Development Team
* Demonstrate a high level of personal commitment to service excellence.
* Provide high attention to detail in all communication and contracts ensuring highest quality standards are communicated through all written and verbal presentations.
* Support proposal formulation and request for proposal’s through compiling existing proposal templates
* Input data to the contact management database, ensuring the system is kept up-to-date, accurate and current at all times.
* Maintain records on behalf of the business development team, ensuring that a filing system is established and that documents are readily available when needed.
* Track availability of the Business Development team and assist while they are out of the office.
* Update key sales reports including weekly/ monthly reports and departmental action plans.
* Attend team meetings, actively participate, record, prepare and distribute meeting notes.
* Assist Business Development team in planning and organizing client calls and meetings, networking events, conferences and business trips.
* Effectively use customer relationship management techniques via * Salesforce and other initiatives to build and maintain relationships with my client’s active and prospect clients.
* Maintain positive communication with all colleagues and stay well informed of activities, promotions and events.
* Undertake other ad hoc related responsibilities, as required.
The following is considered mandatory for this position:
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
* Positive energy, self-motivation and a can-do-attitude
* Emotional maturity and professionalism
* Relationship Management Able to build and maintain strong professional relationships and to make a naturally positive, lasting impression.
* Service Excellence Highly developed client service skills, genuinely warm presence, a sincere and outgoing nature.
* Time management and organizational skills Well organized, able to plan and prioritize workload and demonstrate strong planning and time management skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Administration Competence Able to provide competent administrative assistance, e-filing, knowledge of Microsoft Office, in accordance with professional business standards.
* Teamwork & Respectful workplace Friendly and helpful demeanor that fosters a respectful environment for others, with an exceptional ability to work well within a small, tight-knit team and other colleagues within the organization.
* Communication Excellent verbal and written communication with 100% fluency in English, displaying standards in line with my client’s expectations through appearance, manners, language and interactions.
* Technology proficiency Fully competent with current Windows based programs
* Minimum 5 years’ sales experience in a similar sales administration role.
* Very good proficiency of English
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong computer skills (MS Office); knowledge of Salesforce will be an asset
* A team player with high level of dedication and attention to detail
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
* Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
* BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
Start date: February 2021
* AED120,000 pa
* Annual flight
Please note: Although always welcome, IFA and financial certification and qualifications are not required as my client is not giving advice or running an advisory business. They are a 3rd party marketer.