Job duties and responsibilities:
• Manage public reputation and image of North Heritage Realty.
• Work collaboratively with the real estate agents and other departments to launch social campaigns that will build brand awareness.
• Develop campaigns and media relations strategies.
• Contribute out-of-the-box concepts and ideas to improve customer engagement.
• Promote services.
• Respond to enquiries in social media.
• Provide information to customers and potential customers regarding services, schedules, rates, etc.
• Write, edit, and update promotional material and publications (presentations, videos, social media posts etc.)
• Maintain unified brand voice across different online channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Kijiji etc.
• Engage with the community responding to comments/questions as needed.
• Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
• Attend local and organizational events as needed.
• Maintain contact databases and mailing lists with updates.
• Undertake general administrative and clerical duties.
Terms of employment:
Duration: 2 years
$16.5/hr (to be reviewed after 6 months probationary period)
35 hr per week
Knowledge and skills:
• Completion of a high school or college diploma, major in public relations, marketing, communication or recognized equivalent.
• Related experience relevant to the position requirements.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication ability (oral and written).
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Attention to details.
• Experience in creating unique marketing strategies.
• Working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Kijiji, etc.)
• Experience in tracking and maintaining digital analytics.
• Demonstrated proficiency in clear language copy, editing and proofreading.
• Proficient in Google, Windows operating system, MS Office.
Send your resume to: