24/7 Brother Construction Ltd located in Surrey, BC provides great services for residential and commercial construction services. We work in an exciting, high performance culture and love bringing awesome people to our team! At this point, we are looking for a hard-working, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented Construction Manager to join our team of talented individuals
Office Location:15698 80A Ave, Surrey, BC, V4N 0X6
Position: Construction Manager (NOC :0711)
Number of Positions:2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Wage rate: $41.10 per hour for 37.5hrs overtime will be paid after 40.00 hours
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
• High school education is required. College degree or diploma is an asset
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Construction is required.
• Languages: Knowledge of English in speaking, reading, and writing is required
• Obtain all necessary permits and licenses required for the job
• Plan and direct construction projects from beginning to complete.
• Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
• Monitor compliance to building and safety codes and other regulations
• Investigate any damage or delays at construction sites
• Select tools, materials and equipment.
• Prepare internal and external reports about status of project.
• Must ensure quality construction standards and safe work environment.
• Prepare budget, schedule of projects and specifications.
How to apply
Please send your resume at