• Coordinate office activities and operations in order to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage phone calls and correspondence.
• Manage travel arrangements, appointments and the likes for the management team.
• Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure work done.
• Support budgeting and maintain client databases; track accounts; oversee the invoice workflow.
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations or proposal.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• Proven office administrator or relevant role experience.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and aptitude to learn new software and systems.
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• High school diploma; BSc/BA in administrative role or relevant field.