US1144 Buckhead Meat of San Antonio, LP
• Accurately cut to trim and yield specifications as specified by information provided by cut tickets
• Provide communication to the supervisor of any discrepancies between cutting tickets and normal customer purchases
• Pull raw materials and pre-cut inventory according to code dates and report any short shelf-life items to the supervisor
• Properly label all products and equipment to conform to all legal and safety regulations
• Properly and accurately record all necessary data to produce assigned cutting yield tests
• Ability to adjust to sudden changes in customer demands or operational goals
• Commitment to work until the job is completed
• Interacts well with others
• Good team player
• Customer-service oriented
Physical Demands and Working Environment
• Physical strength to lift and maneuver 50-60 pounds
• Standing, stooping and climbing are regular activities for this employee
• The employee must have the ability to negotiate throughout the production and warehouse areas unassisted without disrupting regular production and warehousing activities.
• Normal levels of eyesight and hearing after correction
• Color vision is required
• The ability to touch, feel, manipulate fingers and limbs to operate various processing and material handling equipment is necessary
To apply & view the Full Job Description online please visit Sysco Career Website.
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit SyscoBenefits.com
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
• Personal protective equipment and masks provided
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.