Position- Technical Writer/ Information Designer
Location: Noida, Sector- 09
Working days: Monday to Friday
Normal day shift, No cab facility
Experience: 1-3 Years
Educational Qualification- BCA/ MCA/ B.Tech Graduate in Science with good English Language skills with technical aptitude
About Company -
It is a US based Software Product Development Company, headquartered in Cupertino, California, with Development Centre in Noida, India, and a global Sales and Distribution network worldwide. We are a family of approx. 200 employees in Noida with strong Engineering graduates from premium institutions like IITs, NITs, etc.
It is a global leader in providing Quality Control (QC), Monitoring, and Analysis solutions for Digital Media industry with more than 300 customers worldwide including brands like NBC, HBO, BBC, Fox, StarTV, Disney and Sony and many more. Widely adopted and trusted by operators in the global broadcast, cable, telco, satellite, IPTV, OTT, and post-production markets around the world, Interra Systems solutions enable flawless delivery of video on every device.
Our product development involves working on latest technologies like Machine Learning based methods for Computer Vision, Artificial intelligence. Employees are highly focused and innovative and hence more than 25 Patents in US have been granted.
It is also Certified as Great Place to Work 2019 Organization accredited by an external independent agency called Great Place to Work Institute which reflects our focus towards employee care, employee development, open & friendly culture & fun @ work. We have also won many awards at International Trade Shows & -
- Create product documentation for a range of audience groups (system administrators, application developers, and users)
- Work closely with the writers to ensure clarity, completeness, accuracy, and compliance to organizational standards in documentation
- Mentor writers to improve writing skills and educate them writing practices
- Edit online and printed documentation for a variety of audiences
- Perform all levels of edits
- Help improve existing documentation processes, standards, frameworks, and templates.
Candidate Profile -
- Strong knowledge of industry standard authoring tools, such as Adobe Robohelp, Framemaker, Microsoft Word etc.
- Excellent understanding of the English grammar, style, and writing standards
- Understanding about HTML and XML basics will be an added advantage
- Conversant with technology and happy working with technology
- Ability to understand software products and their application to business processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team player, self-motivated and flexible
- Ability to work independently with set deadlines and keep multiple projects on track at the same time