We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner for an Internal Medicine practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care
as part of a healthcare team.
Location: Bel Air, MD
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Manage acute and chronic illnesses.
· Conduct physical exams and perform diagnostic tests and procedures.
· Diagnose and treat health problems.
· Perform patient checkups.
· Diagnose and manage minor trauma, including suturing and splinting.
· Prescribe medications as needed for seasonal illnesses.
· Educate health promotion and disease prevention to patients.
· Enter patient notes into EMR
· Must be licensed as a Nurse practitioner in the state of MD
· MSN degree from an accredited school or University
· Must have a focus on Internal Medicine or geriatrics
list of 3 items
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
· Competitive compensation of$60 an hour
· Excellent benefits package
· 3 Weeks vacation
· Family oriented practice to advance your career to the next level
Hours Of Operation are:
This is a full time position.
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!