Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner Salt Lake City, South Jordan, UT
4 day work week!
We are looking for a motivated Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our medical practice full time in Salt Lake City and South Jordan, UT.
Our ideal PA/NP is experienced with injections and pain procedures, enjoys collaborating with a knowledgeable and well-respected team of professionals, and offering a comprehensive approach to patients living with acute and chronic pain. Job duties include performing trigger point injections and joint injections under ultrasound guidance.
We are a physical medical clinic serving patients in Salt Lake City and we have been proudly serving the community with high quality care for 25 years. We offer innovative non-surgical options for those suffering from acute and chronic pain conditions. Our practice is dedicated to identifying opioid-free pain relief options and tailoring treatment plans to each patient. Our skilled providers work to identify the source of the pain and explore cutting-edge solutions. We employ the latest forms of integrative medicine techniques, to free patients from debilitating pain, encourage healing and mobility, and help regain an active lifestyle. We have a dynamic, well-educated team of medical professionals including a medical doctor, advance practice providers, physical therapists, and amazing support staff.
• Patient exam/evaluation (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent med records/imaging)
• Order and review tests/labs/diagnostic imaging
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment options, rehab/exercises and various modalities
• Manage patient care
• Treatments- perform trigger point, joint and regen med injections (US guided)
• Oversee rehab and treatment floor
• Documentation and progress notes
• Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from and accredited PA/NP program
• PA/NP license in UT
• Orthopedic, Physical Med and Rehab, or Pain management background is a plus
• Experience with joint injections a plus
• $115k-$120k (based on skill and experience level)
• Bonus compensation production and billable rates
• Vacation: 2 weeks PTO after 90 days
• Health insurance
• In clinic services for the provider and their dependents
• 4 day work week
We are looking for a provider who is motivated and compassionate, and willing to work in a complimentary setting providing high quality care with a comprehensive approach. Be a part of a well-respected team-leading the way with innovation and cutting-edge solutions to help our patients find and reach their health goals and work towards a pain-free life. We are offering a generous compensation rate and the chance to work with a diverse, welcoming, and supportive team helping countless people within the community. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us!
Please send your resume to Brian Torchin.
Brian Torchin / CEO