11 months ago
Experience : 8 - 12 years
Location : Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Noida, Kolkata
- Minimum 4+years of experience as an Architect Salesforce CRM
Technical Architect: Capacity created for Service Cloud and Lightning
- Proficiency in configuration and customization in Salesforce.com, Apex and Visual force technologies, lighting.
- Good understanding of overall SFDC architecture & landscape.
- Good knowledge & work experience in SFDC configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class / Triggers / APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com application from scratch.
- Hands-on work experience with Salesforce.com web services, WSDL and experience in other Integration aspects is desirable.
- Good work experience in Reports and Dashboards.
- Deployment experience using ANT tool or changeset
- Thorough understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts
- Dev 401 Certification, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant (Added Advantage), Dev 501 (Added Advantage) Responsibilities
- Translate the client's business objectives into technical requirements covering all aspects of the functionalities - Understand the user stories and break them into modules of technical scenarios
- Estimate the efforts needed to accomplish customer objectives
- Identify & highlight different risks involved and work on mitigation plans
- Lead and guide the technical consultants during various phases of the project including (but not limited to) design, coding, unit testing to deployment
- Review the code to ensure requirement coverage and adherence to best practices
- Act as a bridge between the development team and the customer
- Liaison closely with application development & support groups to ensure plan is in place for post-go-live support
- Lead & mentor new team members to bring them up to speed
- Train end users on the salesforce.com application
- Good communication skills. Must be able to manage interactions with various stakeholders across multiple countries.
- Should be able to perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other.