₹20,000 - ₹40,000 Per Month
Job Location- Mysore
We are looking for an HR administrator with good communication and administration skills. The HR administrator will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the utmost confidentiality. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to, drawing up HR documents, corresponding with recruitment agencies, organizing training sessions and events, updating company policies
1. End to end recruitment experience.
2. Maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing and filing company documentation (e.g., sick leave, maternity leave, etc.).
3. Communicating with recruiters and other external parties.
4. Updating company policies.
5. Setting up interviews and corresponding with prospective employees in a timely manner.
6. Forming and maintaining employee records.
7. Updating databases internally, such as Attendance report, leave report etc.
8. Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e., employment contracts and recruitment guides.
9. Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
10. Conduct Employee engagement activities on timely basis.
11. Process monthly payroll.
12. Procure materials for office operation on timely manner.
13. Also take imitativeness in additional tasks.
• Any Bachelor or Masters in Human Resource
• Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
• The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
• Must be approachable and helpful.
• Strong critical thinking skills.
• Good ethical judgment.
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in Human Resource
Experience: 2+ years proven experience in HR role
Salary: 2.4 LPA
Contact : 99003 27273
Preferred for immediate Joiners