Position : Sr. IOS developer
Education Qualification: BTech/BE/MCA
Work Locaiton : Bangalore
Experience : 4 - 6 years
Salary : INR 10 LPA - 16 LPA
1) Leads native IOS app development by converting ideas, designs, and requirements into concrete, stable production builds.
2) Designs and oversees solutions for specific use cases that provide frameworks, interfaces, and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements.
3) Strong knowledge of Swift5 and SwiftUI and has developed IOS Applications for different screen sizes & Resolutions.
4) Experience with the latest IOS technologies including Blocks, GCD, Storyboards, Collection Views, and Auto Layout.
5) Experience working with IOS frameworks Such as core data, core animation, core graphics & core text
6) Familiarity with REST full APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services.
7) Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles like MVC, MVP, MVVM and VIPER.
8) Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
9) Knowledge of the open-source IOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
10) Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
11) Familiarity with cloud message APIs and Apple push notifications (APN).
12) Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
13) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
14) Knowledge in automation tool like Appium, XCodeTest and XCodeUITest.
15) Should have knowledge in deploying and upgrading apps in app store.
16) Familiarity with continuous integration.
17) Experience with IOS Secure Coding practices.
Candidates Must Haves: IOS Developer, Swift, MVC, MVVM implementation in at least 1 project (Mandatory)
Ever written Unit/UI Test in production App (Preferred)
Have created Library/Frameworks.
Hands on GIT Knowledge.
Clear understanding of SOLID Principles.
Should had worked in Team ( Should not be a Individual Contributor for 3-6 yrs exp candidate)
Education-Should only be a science/Tech graduate
No gap in education or career more then one year.
Notice period- immediate joiners will be highly preferred max looking at 30 days.