• Identify electrical problems using a variety of testing devices.
• Calibrating Level, Pressure, Temperature, and Flow Measuring Systems.
• Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
• Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
• Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
• Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
• Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.