URGENT HIRING FOR QC INSPECTOR JOBS IN CHENNAI
Qualification : B.E, Diploma
Exp : Freshers to 1 Years
Freshers Salary : 12k to 15k
Exp Salary : 20k to 25k
Vacancy : 12
Location : Irukattukottai
Industry : Automotive
Roles and Responsibilities Design, manufacture, and testing of Cargo UAVs(Fixed Wing/Hybrid). Using mathematics, scientific, and engineering principles to design, modify, and improve UAVs, component parts, facilities, materials, safety regulations, and manufacturing processes. Researching and analyzing information to develop designs and solve problems. Testing UAVs to find and correct potential problems and to ensure compliance with quality, safety, and functionality requirements. Designing and assembling control panels, propulsion systems, guiding systems, and other necessary parts and systems. Coordinating activities with production, research, testing, and other departments to optimize safety and efficiency. Rapid Prototyping by using various methods
1) Closely communicate with the Inspection Coordinators to schedule the inspection assigned.
2) Implement inspection according to operation guidelines, inspection guidelines, and any special instructions provided by the company.
3) Complete inspection report with photos and submit it to Technical Manager within the required time limit.
4) Submit the inspector s job expense claim form and reimbursement documents monthly and meet financial requirements.
5) Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/management.
91504 and 61060