Job Role : Tech Lead - Mobile (iOS/Android)
Job Location : Delhi
Experience Required : 6+ years- experience in Mobile Application Development
Budget : 25-35 LPA
Qualification : B. Tech / M Tech / MCA in IT / CSE
About company :
Our client is decently funded 6 Year old company headquartered in Singapore and operational in 7 countries. They are Private & Secure Continual Learning network for doctors and healthcare professionals. They work exclusively with Medical Institutions and National Medical Associations and work with doctors to provide Continuing Medical Education & Digital Conferences directly on the doctors'- mobile. It is an invite-only private & secure doctor's only professional network. Think about us as a Doctor's only LinkedIn with a secured What's App. The app is currently available on Android, iOS and Web. The user is a doctor and through the app, we help doctors to connect with other doctors, have private 1:1 discussion, share & Tag content, cases, and best practices. Groups drive collaboration between multiple doctors coming together based on specialization, Interests & associations
Role: Tech Lead - Mobile (iOS/Android)
Overview: We are looking for an experienced mobile software engineer to join and lead our mobile development team. As the Mobile Tech Lead you will be responsible for Leading the Android / iOS apps. You will also be responsible for the development of the iOS and Android apps.
The usability, reliability and architecture of these applications has a direct impact on our business. In addition to leading the mobile engineering team, you will collaborate with our backend development team, Engineering Manager, and marketing and operations teams to ensure the development will meet the core business needs. The ideal candidate will have shipped and managed the lifecycle of multiple widely used mobile applications and should have experience leading a team of strong technical software engineers.
Job responsibilities :
- Own the development of mobile apps on both Android and iOS
- Lead, Design & Code major features
- Lead a team of mobile developers in a fast-paced, iterative process
- Work closely with Product Team to deeply understand the Business / Product needs
- Maintaining quality code.
Desired Skills and Experience
Must Have :
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- 6+ years experience in Mobile Application Development
- 2+ years experience in a relevant role
- Should have a very good analytical ability to attack problems that are very unusual and extremely difficult, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience leading a team of strong engineers
- Experience shipping high usage mobile applications, ideally currently available in an app store
- Deep knowledge of one of the two major development platforms (iOS / Swift and Android / Kotlin)
- Understanding of UX best practices and a desire to achieve excellent usability
- Comfortable working with both local team members as well our global team.
- Must have an understanding of various Architectures such as MVC, MVP and MVVM
- Proficient in code versioning with Git.
- Deep understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Detailed knowledge of app submission on app store and play store.
- Good knowledge on Code Review process.
- knowledge of server-side technology to architect applications or data to build scalable, high-performing technology solutions
- You have experience with RESTful APIs
Nice to Have :
- Expertise in both major development platforms (iOS and Android)
- Experience working with remote developers
- Experience in a high growth company
- Experience in Hybrid Apps.
- Experience in Kotlin Multiplatform
- Experience in CI / CD
- Experience in SCRUM methodology