• Maintain knowledge on all G-code commands and perform minor modification on machines if required and ensure compliance to all specifications for all finished pieces.
• set up and operate CNC machines and equipment.
• On any given day, an operator may unload raw materials,
• prepare a test run to ensure a machine is working properly.
• Inspect and measure finished products to ensure they meet requirements.
• work with light or heavy machinery, using their in-depth knowledge to produce goods, make repairs or join systems together.