• Civil site engineers spend about half their time working in office environments and the rest of their time on construction sites conducting surveys and supervising building projects.
• Site engineers act as day-to-day managers on a construction site, and the main source of technical advice and quality control for everyone working on it.
• The role also involves levelling and surveying a site, checking drawings and quantities and ensuring the accuracy of calculations.
• Inspect Project Sites.
• Draw Up Engineering Plans.
• Write Project Bids.
• Supervise Construction Crews.
• Obtain All Permits and Permissions.