• Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
• Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
• Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
• Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
• Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.