Matric, Diploma in Retail environment an advantage, Computer Literacy a must!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
All aspects in respect of the effective management of
- Staff accounts
- Credit notes
- COD transactions
- Proof of delivery
- Petty cash
- Serve as communication channel between Branch and Head/Area office
- Receiving, checking and balancing of cash received at the branch
- Overseeing the use of office equipment including fax machines, computers and stationery
- Managing of staff
- Reporting on all admin related duties
- General office administration
- Updating of journals
- Direct the staff in a way that maximizes their performance.
- Understand and adhere to all compliance requirements, internal & external, that govern the Company’s activities.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email a detailed CV to: