Currently seeking to hire a cardiology Nurse Practitioner to join our team.
Location: Westbury, NY
· Competitive salary of 115,000 to 140,000 annually
· Full benefits package
Hours Of Operation:
· Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
· MSN degree from accredited school or University
· Post graduate certification in cardiology
· Prior experience as a cardiology Nurse Practitioner
· Familiarity with cardiovascular system and pacemaker clinics
· Wide knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of cardiology patients
· In-depth knowledge of cardiovascular training and cardiovascular exercise programs
· Ability to interpret and analyze laboratory and radiographic data
· Ability to conduct diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
· Ability to screen for cardiovascular risk factors and provide treatments
· Ability to write admitting orders, routine orders and daily progress notes
· Ability to perform hands on treatment of patients
· Analyze pathophysiology for various cardiovascular disease processes
· Assess patient risks for cardiovascular disease
· Assist with cardiac catheterization
· Assist with patients requiring ECMO
· Conduct and interpret stress tests
· Conduct cardiac research
· Consult and collaborate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
· Consult with cardiac patients and counseling on potential lifestyle changes
· Design treatment plans
· Insert central venous and arterial catheters
· Monitor postoperative cardiac patients
· Order, perform, and interpret diagnostic and laboratory tests
· Prepare patients for surgery, procedures, and post-operative plan of care
· Prescribe medications
Apply with a copy of your resume.