We are seeking an Optometrist for a Private eye Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of
a healthcare team.
Location: Wyomissing, PA
Job duties include:
· Examine, diagnose, treat, and manage disorders of the visual system, eye diseases, and injuries.
· Perform eye exams and analyze test results.
· Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness and eye diseases, such as glaucoma.
· Prescribe eyeglasses and medications.
· Provide pre- and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery for example, examining a patient’s eyes the day after surgery.
· Evaluate patients for the presence of diseases such as diabetes and refer patients to other healthcare practitioner if additional medical treatment
· Promote eye health by counseling patients.
· Licensed as an Optometrist in the state of Pennsylvania
list of 3 items
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
· Competitive compensation of 120,000 to 150,000 annually
· Full loaded benefits package
New graduates are welcome to apply
Hours Of Operation are:
This is a full time position.
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and an occasional Saturday
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!