Excellent opportunity for a family or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to advance their career to the next level! We are seeking a nurse Practitioner to join our growing practice. Our mission is to provide patient focused care to all patients in a professional and compassionate manner. It is also our mission to create an environment comfortable to both staff and patients. This position comes with a team of clinicians ready and eager to assist where they are needed.
Location: Elmer, NJ 08318
• Conduct health maintenance care, including well-child exams and
• Perform routine developmental screenings
• Diagnose and treat common childhood illnesses
• Treat children who have acute, chronic, and critical illnesses
• Conduct advanced physical assessments
• Interpret lab and diagnostic test results
• Teach and counsel children and their families on issues related to
• Licensed as a CPNP, PNP, FNP or PAC in the state of NJ
• A MSN degree from an accredited university
• New graduates welcome to apply
Perks and Benefits:
• Competitive compensation of $60 to$70 an hour
• Attractive benefits package
• No nights or no weekends
Hours of operation:
This is a full-time position.
Hours of operation are:
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Please send a copy of your resume to apply.