Looking for a team player to join our staff as a full-time Physical Therapist at our premier Wausau skilled nursing facility. You will provide assessment and treatment for clients requiring skilled services in a skilled nursing facility setting, as well as the development of the Plan of Care and discharge planning. This position is for admissions and evaluations.
Position Requirements Include:
Strong assessment, care planning, discharge planning, and communication skills
Knowledge of Medicare and third-party payer rules and regulations
Valid Physical Therapy license
One year of experience as a Physical Therapist is preferred but not required.
Valid CPR certification
Kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration today!
• Strong Manual Therapy Skills
• Capacity to physically assist patients in performing functional tasks and therapeutic exercises
• Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in interpersonal relations, oral/written communication, mentoring/teaching, customer service, self-motivation, initiative, innovation, and teamwork
Our comprehensive pay and benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, vision, GTL, LTD, 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid Holidays, Working Holidays
• Paid Vacation Days
• Sick Days
• Education Program and Continuing Education and So Much More!