• System admins are usually charged with installing, supporting, and maintaining servers or other computer systems, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems.
• Other duties may include scripting or light programming, project management for systems-related projects.
• In charge of the computer systems all the parts that make a computer function.
• Responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers.
• change security settings, install software and hardware, access all files on the computer, and make changes to other user accounts.