Experience level: Mid-senior Experience required: 7 Years Education level: Bachelor’s degree Job function: Accounting/Auditing Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Compensation: View salary Total position: 1 Relocation assistance: No
Roles & Responsibilities
Accountable for managing service delivery for Accounting and Reporting processes and GL reconciliations.
Provide Accounting guidance to Team for day to day Accounting matters.
Provide expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures rootcause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit;
• Champion team-working and knowledge sharing and promote the increased use of Shared Services capability;
• Supervise Creation / change of master data for cost centers, cost center cycles, CO-PA cycles & related assessment cycles as per the request from businesses & support functions.
• Create cost center reports (plan v/s actual) for various functions and businesses.
• Prepare the MIS on a monthly basis for each country eg: Variance analysis, Financial performance of company.
• Prepare monthly Trend analysis/ Flux analysis reports for 10K/10Q filing.
• Ensure compliance with cost center related policies, procedures and processes.
• Process improvement relating to cost center accounting & reporting to help standardize the processes for Asia region.
• Perform all tasks to ensure compliance with DuPont Internal Control standards and Sarbanes Oxley legislation.
• Ensure financial integrity for Manufacturing Overhead, selling, administration, R&D, management and related P&L cost, and balance sheet data.
• Working with team and customer to ensure delivery as per agreed timelines.
• Maintains general ledgers and performs the complete accounting cycle in compliance with established practices and US GAAP.
• Execute all monthly SAP closing activities as designed for the process
• Responsible for month end SAP to GCAP balancing and related reconciliations
• Complete special projects as assigned by management.
• CA(Inter)/ CWA (Inter)/ MBA with 7-8 years of relevant work experience.
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners/customers.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
• Advanced knowledge on SAP and reporting tools will be an asset.
• Should have demonstrated the ability to drive results.
• Knowledge of BPM processes quality systems, tools and best practices, critical to transactional effectiveness (eg. Workflow, 6 sigma, complaint / case management processes etc.) would be an added advantage.