Duties & Responsibilities
• Managing and coordinating the needs of the Executive Team including their diaries, schedules and prioritise internal and external appointments, conferences, speaking engagements and special events.
• Implementing and maintaining administrative systems including electronic filing, contact lists and databases.
• Ensuring records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information.
• Meeting and greeting of visitors at all level of seniority.
• Managing Office Cleaning Assistants & Driver’s daily activities.
• Schedule quarterly Board Meetings and prepare Board Packs.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Grade 12
• Diploma/Higher certificate in Secretary/Business Administrator qualification
• Advanced computer literacy skills (MS Office)
• At least five years’ experience supporting a Senior Executive
• Supporting more than 1 Senior Executive will be an advantage
Required Competencies to meet the Job Outcomes:
• Ability to work in high urgency environment that requires discretion and diplomacy
• High level of honesty and manage confidential information
• Demonstrated good planning and organisational skills
• Must be efficient and detail oriented
• Strong skills in anticipating, preventing and solving problems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
• Ability to multitask
• Professional appearance and demeanour
• Ability to work effectively and collegially in a team-based environment
• High level of trustworthiness and ethical decision-making
• Highly motivated individual with strong self-management skills
• Strong assertiveness with diplomacy
Please send your CV to: