US0003 Sysco Jacksonville, Inc.
More than the road: Start your delivery partner career with Sysco TODAY!
Make Up to $100,000 /year including base, overtime, and incentives!
• Date of Hire benefits enrollment eligibility*
• 1 year of CDL A experience required
• Competitive pay with attractive productivity incentives
• Industry-leading total rewards package
• Hands-on career growth & leadership development
• Exciting employee rewards including exclusive discount programs
• Most routes are daily (home nightly)
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Paid company uniforms
• Tuition reimbursement
• Unlimited opportunities to grow your career!
• New hires are eligible first day of the month following or coinciding with 31 days from date of hire
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable local CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our truck drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
• Recent driving school graduates welcome
• 21+ years of age.
• Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
• License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record.
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
• Touch freight may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
• Flexibility overtime as required, occasional weekends and holiday.
• Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
• Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home nightly.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Relocation Assistance Available - Certain Restrictions.
• Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
• Career growth opportunities we promote from within!
• New hires are eligible first day of the month following or coinciding with 31 days from date of hire.
• Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
• Generous retirement benefits.
• Employee discount programs.
• Service recognition and employee rewards.
• Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
• Referral programs.
• Safety programs.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• More benefits, too many to name.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain on top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder and never give up. It takes a special kind of CDL A Delivery Truck Driver to work for Sysco. Are you ready to drive success?
Click on the hyperlink to watch A Day in the Life of a Sysco Driver.
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit SyscoBenefits.com
The pay range provided is not indicative of Sysco’s actual pay range but is merely algorithmic and provided for generalized comparison. Factors that may be used to determine rate of pay include specific skills, work location, work experience and other individualized factors
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 71,000 colleagues and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 333 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 700,000 customer locations.
We offer our colleagues the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.