Job Title: Manufacturing Support Technician
Shift timings: 1st Shift (7:00am-3:30pm) 2nd Shift (3:00 - 11:00pm)
Duration: Long term - continuing contract
Location: 9 Malcolm Hoyt Drive, Newburyport, MA, 01950
Essential Job Functions:
• Setup, maintain, and operate microelectronic assembly equipment.
• Apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
• Works with engineers and team to improve process to meet yield and cycle time requirements.
• Collects and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to product, instruments, or equipment.
• Works with engineers to conduct experiments and perform rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies.
• Train employees on equipment operation and process
• Write basic specifications and training documentation.
• Associates degree in a technical field or a minimum 3 years of related electronic/semiconductor assembly experience.
• Basic computer skills with an understanding of Microsoft Office software suite.
• Ability to communicate verbally and written.
• Pays close attention to details.