US1120 FreshPoint San Francisco, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
$10.00 - $48.08
The compensation range provided is in compliance with state specific laws. Factors that may be used to determine your actual rate of pay include your specific skills, years of experience and other factors.
To apply & view the Full Job Description online please visit Sysco Career Website.
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit SyscoBenefits.com
Responsible for ensuring that the selection slots are consistently replenished during selection and ensuring that all replenished slots are rotated in FIFO.
• Replenishes selection slots during selection operations.
• Rotating product FIFO (first-in-first-out).
• Responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of the work area.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
High School Diploma or GED
• Six (6) months experience in a warehouse.
• Six (6) months experience of proficiently utilizing a stand-up forklift and riding pallet jack preferred.
• Basic knowledge of fresh produce preferred.
• Must have strong reading, writing, and be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
• Ability to perform work assignments at an acceptable productivity level.
• Able to effectively communicate and interact with others in a professional manner.
• Stand for extended periods of time, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, squat, turn the body, and walk.
• Lift and move cases (selecting a product and placing on a pallet) ranging in weight up to 75 lbs continuously to and from heights ranging from floor to knee, waist, shoulder, and overhead.
• Use hands and fingers to peel and stick labels on cases.
Must be able to work in confined spaces
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 71,000 colleagues and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 333 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 700,000 customer locations.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.