₹15,000 - ₹30,000 Per Month
• To achieve the primary and secondary targets in the areas responsible
• Set individual sales targets with sales team, delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel and co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople of Mysore Karnataka team
• Recommend resource reallocations to continuously achieve and exceed target productivity and to ensure that sales in the area of responsibility as per the forecast
• Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the Mysore KA sales team and liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities to increase customer reach in Mysore Karnataka.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• To ensure distribution and productivity objective are met in the respective areas as assigned
• Sales Development through new retail shops, new territories and additional products;
• Candidate must have completed graduation from any approved university of
• 1+ Years of Experience in Sales and Marketing
• Should have local area knowledge of Mysore KA or Native, to easy communicate with local suppliers and retailers.
• Age – 21 to 38 Years
• CTC – up to 2.5 LPA + Incentives + Bonus
• Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
• Must be ready to do filed work in/nearby Mysore Karnataka.