Sales Manager - US
Launched in 2018, WhiteHat Jr/BYJUs Future School is one of the fastest growing EdTech
businesses in India, now expanding fast into global markets, including Asia, Europe, Australia,
and Americas. The company’s vision is to help 1 in every 3 kids into the world benefit from its
interactive, fun and experiential learning platforms, creating opportunities for more than
100,000 teachers, to bring that vision to life. Its pioneering courses currently include Coding,
Maths, Music and Art Animation Video.
We have a high performance culture (which we call “10x growth with compassion”) and we
move extremely fast. You will need to be both resilient and agile to succeed within our culture,
but also be able to collaborate with the team and peers with compassion and fairness.
Job Title: Sales Manager
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr’s classes that our customers have
grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a
strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner
with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Working days: 5 working days with 2 day-off which will be during week
Shifts (subject to change): start hour will be after 7 PM and shift end hour before 10 AM
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you
Qualifications & Experience:
● Proven track record of exceeding targets in sales, > 1 year of experience in Sales.
● Overall experience must not be more than 10 years.
● Fluency in English, ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational
● Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future.
● Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
● Comfortable with exceeding work timing based on process need.
● Minimum Qualification; Graduation or 2 years diploma with 12th pass
● Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint will be
an added advantage.
● Versant (online test) is mandatory with >= 56 marks. This is an integral part of the recruitment
process, which will also be useful to determine the country/process of work.
● Immediate joiners are preferred. Must have 1 month or less notice period.
Our 7 values are the pillars on which the organisation rests. They are woven into everything we
are and everything we do, and we expect our people to model them.
1. “10x” Thinking, 10x impact
Continuous innovation and new thinking, for 10x ideas, outcomes and impact
2. Daily Improvement
Continuous improvement through daily focus on details. Make today better than
yesterday, and tomorrow better than today
3. Be an owner, not a renter
Don’t wait to be told what to do. Take responsibility for every crack in the house and fix it
4. Creating Joyful Learning Experiences
Each touchpoint and experience so joyful that every learner creates truly remarkable
5. Meritocratic utopia
Lead with 100% Transparency; 100% truth-talking. Fair and objective advancement with
6. Growth through Inclusion & Diversity
Consciously respectful of others with different thoughts, ideas, styles, languages and
thoughts. Locally relevant, globally diverse, always kind
7. Impenetrable Integrity
Always guided by our rock solid moral compass. We instinctively know what is right and