Write for Inspire Global Solutions Share Career Advice Insights and Wisdom 2020-21
Do you have a unique career experience, an inspirational success story, or an insightful career advice to share with the world?
So, if you are someone who loves to share their stories, thoughts, interests, learning’s, and experiences with others, our publishing platform will help you do just that!
Yes, you can now submit your original articles and get them published on our site!
We are looking for individuals with unique perspectives, fresh ideas, and highly insightful and engaging content in the professional/career space.
Writing for a promising website like Inspire Global Solutions definitely has some perks!
- Let’s talk about numbers! We have a growing user base of over 100000 monthly users on Inspire Global Solutions. here is your chance to get your work seen by lake of people, actively interested in job and career advice.
- You will get the chance to actively write for 1 of the best job portal and share your unique voice and fresh ideas.
go ahead, express yourselves, and tell us your stories!
Tips for Writing Promotional Blog
- Know Your Audience. Before you start writing, it’s crucial that you know who your audience is, and what they are looking for.
- Write Compelling Headlines.
- Add Subheadings and Shorter Paragraphs to Break up the Page.
- Use Bullet Points.
- Add Images.
- Optimize for SEO.
- Add a Clear Call-to-Action.
- Use Action Words
- Create Urgency and scarcity
- Minimum risk
- Avoid friction words
- Focus on Value
- Show benefits and social Proof
- Publish at the right time
- Write like you talk
What can you write about ✍
We are Inspire Global Solutions open to read about “anything and everything” in the job, recruitment, career, and professional space. Our mission is to provide high quality content in the form of important stories and original ideas that genuinely brings value to our readers.
hit us up with your original and inspirational pieces! We are waiting!
Before submitting your articles, read the following submission guidelines carefully.
Blogs may cover a wide variety of subjects on research and education, general topics, or just what’s on your mind and interesting to share. They can present ongoing research projects, relevant publications or academic discussions. Did you attend an interesting lecture or conference or read a good book, share your review in a blog.
- Original: Submit original content only and be direct. Get to the point quickly.Be professional, but also be friendly.
- Useful: Submit useful, informative, and highly relevant content that adds value to the user’s knowledge.
- High-quality: The article must be well-researched, thoroughly proof-read, and error free.
- Length: Our articles are anywhere between 500-2000 words long, depending on the subject complexity. An ideal post is 1000-1200 words long.
- We do not accept biased and affiliate based articles.
- Vague and surface level articles that do not help the user in any way will be rejected.
- Use profanity or unprofessional language.
- Ramble with run-on sentences that just keep on dragging or lengthy texts.
- Use other people’s stuff without permission and credit.
MUST meet all of the requirements in order to be considered.
- We will review your articles and publish them on our website, provided they meet all our submission and content guidelines.
- We reserve the right to reject articles submitted without providing reasons. As we receive a large volume of submissions, it is not possible for us to provide feedback on individual articles.
- We reserve the right to make basic edits or rephrase sections of your article to improve its readability, if necessary.