Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- BA in computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of Drupal development experience in a leadership capacity as well as technical and practical experience in the following areas:
- Developing with other standard web technologies, including XHTML, SQL, XML and scripting languages, particularly PHP, but also including Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Independently analyzing and creating technical solutions to new complex problems, including troubleshooting reported technical problems.
- Ability to understand and create workflows of requirements (user journey, functional specification).
- Strong ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements that developers can use to implement Website
- As the LEAD DEVELOPER on the team you will play a key role in our growing Drupal technical support group. This group is in the midst of the migration of its sites to a new Drupal front end and is looking for a star developer with excellent communication skills who can make significant contributions to this exciting initiative.
- Assess project requests and develop clear, accurate technical approaches for project work/solutions that will be developed both locally and offshore.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and/or automate technical solutions so that job functions can be performed more efficiently.
- Mentor other team members, both locally and offshore, in Drupal design and implementation approaches. This includes contributing to detailed written documentation and identifying and contributing to key curriculum needed for the team.
- Participate in technical reviews of code – both code developed by local and offshore staff