- Finite element modeling and analysis using ANSYS or NASTRAN. Candidates should have hands-on experience with various analysis types such as linear statics, nonlinear statics (contact, material and large deformation), dynamics (normal modes and cyclic modal) etc.
- Expertise in 2D/3D FE modeling in ANSYS or Hypermesh for aero-engine/turbo-machinery/automotive/heavy engineering components is preferred.
- Experience in interpreting and understanding FEA results, post-processing and preparing comprehensive analysis reports.
- Experience with ANSYS workbench, FE-Safe, Motion solve, Optistruct, Harmonic Analysis and Random vibration analysis for dynamics would be an added advantage.
- SHARE YOUR CV ON 72-52-88-87-95 hr
Offerd Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000