The Job Role and Responsibilities:
A Software Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. The job responsibilities include:
– Perform manual and automated Web and Mobile Application Testing.
– Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
– Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
– Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
– Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
– Tracking and logging defects during execution.
– Reproduce customer problems in the local environment.
– Have a good understanding of the Software testing life cycle.
– Should have experience in various test development and design methodologies.
– Working knowledge of SQL.
– Good working knowledge on Agile methodology and process.
– Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
– Must be attentive to detail, proactive, and flexible.
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
– Must be graduated B.Tech/ MCA.
Good to have:
– Basic knowledge of SQL queries.
– Experience in any scripting skills.
WHATSAPP YOUR CV ON (+9I-76-17-57-33-14 ) HR TEAM
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000