Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Trelleborg India Pvt Ltd
- Conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on TSS’ product offerings.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance scalable Java web applications.
- Understand the client requirements and prepare technical artefacts.
- Work with team members on integration and application deployment.
- Interact with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and marketing to develop new functionality and support existing customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams, Analysts, Business, and the team to create a compelling application with great user experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BE or Equivalent degree (CS preferred) from a reputed institute.
- 5 years to 7 years of software development experience in Java technology.
- Skills in Java 8+ / Apache / Tomcat
- Frameworks – Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate.
- JUnit Unit testing framework
- Strong understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with DevOps (dev/stg/prod) and source code repository (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Familiar with design patterns, Micro services, Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Solid team player.
- Solid experience of debugging, profiling (CPU, memory, DB connections), root cause analysis
- Adheres to development, SLA deadlines and schedules
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards and best practices
- Should be able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Integration Testing of the Release Tasks
- Should be able to work on both Front-end and Back-end part of the applications
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications, and environments.
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate, collaborate effectively at both technical and non-technical level.
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000