Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on TSS product offerings.
- Develop, maintain and enhance .Net web applications.
- Understand the client requirements and prepare technical artefacts.
- Work with team members on integration and application deployment.
- Interact with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and marketing to develop new functionality and support existing customers.
- Work with Onsite team, UI Designer, Business Analysts and team to create a compelling application with great user experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BE or Equivalent degree (CS preferred) from a reputed institute.
- 5 years of software development experience in .Net environment and 2 plus years of experience in Sitecore
- Experience in Sitecore Experience Accelerator, Solr
- Strong experience in ASP.NET, MVC, Sitecore,C#, Web API, SQL Server 2012 / PL SQL
- Should be comfortable in dealing with multi tiered application
- Experience with distributed or centralized source code repositories (GIT, TFS, SVN, etc.)
- Comfortable with working on Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Write SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views using SQL
- Should be able to work on GUI + Libraries as well
- Experience in Data Base design and Application design
- Exposure to jQuery, Angular 2+ / React JS / ASP.Net Core will be added advantage
- Adheres to development deadlines and schedules
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards
- Should be able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Unit Test using Nunit and Integration Testing of the Release Tasks
- Should be able to work on both Front-end and Back-end part of the applications
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Experience : 3 – 4.5 years of experience
Notice Period : look for candidate who is serving 30 days (Not considering negotiable candidate of 45/60/90 days)
Location: Bangalore or Karnataka Only
Number of positions: 1
Mandatory Skills: updated in recruitment skill tracker
Budget: 20 LPA inclusive of variable pay 8%