· Multiple location PCB’s transfer to refurb vendor – to have accountability on the parts transferred.
· Working closely with the Procurement / Vendor & WH team to map the parts status.
· Monitor the refurb bin parts qty vs dispatch against the calls – keep tracker on the consumption.
· TV movements from Customer end to Branch then transfer to WH. Once the material reaches WH coordinates with the WH & Procurement team to ensure the Customer TV is pickup for panel repair.
· Once the repaired TV back to WH – work with the logistic partner for delivery at Customer location.
· Visibility & manual tracker of these units around 1000 TV ( 2000 transactions / month).
· Arrange the pick in overseas as per the Procurement aligned suppliers.
· Ensure the vessel connection & track the parts arrival at port.
· Work closely with the CHA for the customs clearances as per TAT.
· Any clarification / documents required for clearance, need to coordinate with category team / KAM for details to ensure on time clearance.
· Avoid penalty / delay in customs clearance.
· Ensure the duty calculations are correct & validate before BOE filing.
· Work with CHA for the gate pass & material local domestic transfer to the WH.
· Work with the team to share the landing cost at WH
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 0-2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 0-2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
share your cv on whatsaap 76-17-57-33-28 hr team
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000